About            Wedding            Faith            Teaching            Fashion and Beauty            Recipes            Home Decor           


Monday, July 23, 2012

Project Underway!



Bedroom Lamp Makeover


Yep, I am starting a project today! Over the weekend I made a stop at Man's Land  Hope Depot to pickup my supplies. When Steve and I first moved into our apt we purchased a set of inexpensive lamps at Target (I had no idea how expensive lamps could be!) and I have now decided they need a "new look." I am planning to spray paint (primer, coat, and gloss) the base of the lamps white and then makeover the lampshades somehow (still coming up with ideas!). 


via

via

via

via



Wish me luck!





. . . .


Don't Forget to "LIKE" Delighting in Details on Facebook!


Click Here





Hope you are having a GREAT Monday!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...