About            Wedding            Faith            Teaching            Fashion and Beauty            Recipes            Home Decor           


Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Enjoying Life One Bite at a Time!


Blog in the

Spotlight




I am so excited to introduce you to my good friend Tiffany from One Bite of Anything. Tiffany and I have been friends since our college days and I can say that not only is she the GREATEST friend, but she is also a very TALENTED cook and baker! During college my friends and I always enjoyed all of Tiff's delicacies and looked forward to eating whatever she prepared, and still do! 


APU Graduation 2004

Girl's Getaway! - Summer 2012

. . . . . 



Currently, I have been eying Tiffany's newest recipe, Greek Style Bruschetta Dip, YUM! This dip is a fresh and healthy appetizer made with tomatoes, green onions, feta cheese, olive oil, and a special "Greek" seasoning. 

My parents recently got back from a trip to Greece (yes, super jealous!), and I thought this dip would be fun to serve at our next family gathering. I figure if I can't go to Greece then this recipe must surely be the next best thing!


Love how my mom is color coordinated with Greece!

. . . . . 


So if you are looking for SWEET, SPICY, SAVORY, and most importantly SATISFYING food make sure to visit Tiffany at One Bite of Anything!



Tiffany with her beautiful family getting ready to cook!


. . . . .



HOORAY!!!


Wednesday is here and Friday is not that far away!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...