About            Wedding            Faith            Teaching            Fashion and Beauty            Recipes            Home Decor           


Friday, July 6, 2012

Goooooaaaal!!!!

I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July with your family and friends! 

We spent our 4th July at the Home Depot Center watching a LA Galaxy game!!! You know the soccer team with the none other, David Beckham :) I love watching pro sports! There is just something exciting about a stadium filled with crazed fans, the smell of hot dogs and nachos, and the thrill of the game.

One of my favorite views of the stadium

Enjoying the game with my hubby, sis n' law and her boyfriend

Let the game begin!

Sadly, my favorite player (David Beckham) on the LA Galaxy was not playing that night. Mr. Beckham was suspended from the game because he had gotten a little heated (kicked a ball at another player) at the previous game and was given a yellow card. Oh Beckham, you need to control your temper!!!!

Have to admit not the best pic of him. Not really loving his hairdo or facial hair...
But I LOVE his pink cleats (hubby is not a fan).
He has the name of all four of his kids on his cleats awwwwwww!

David Beckham's wife, Victoria and their children usually attend every home game. However, because he was not playing they were not there. Sad day!


Had his family been there, this is the suite that they would have used to watch the game. Our seats were just to the right, so I would have had a perfect view of the Beckham family. Oh, well!


Sadly, the Galaxy lost (they needed Beckham to seal the deal!). However, we quickly got over their loss when we got to watch the spectacular firework show on the field. It was a beautiful sight and a perfect ending to our 4th of July day!




Tomorrow I will venture off with my friends for a "Girl's Weekend Getaway!' 
I can't wait!!!


 I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!!!




2 comments:

  1. Sounds SO fun!!! Just found your blog. New follower :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, Laurie! I just checked out your blog and am a new follower, too!!!


      ~Melinda

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...